Thursday, January 18, 2007

Space is Ours, Dammit! Don't You See the Flag on the Moon?

Oh jeez... If they're anything like the Native Americans, the Martians are gonna be PISSED!

ABC News is reporting that in addition to planning manned (and knowing Bush, armed) missions to the Moon and Mars, Bush has now amended US Space Policy "asserting the United States' right to deny adversaries access to space for hostile purposes."

Well, I guess it's good to know that the World Police are secure in their confidence of being the only ones responsible enough to safely put weapons and spy satellites in space.

Don't get me wrong. I think we need these assets. I also think that anyone putting their own stuff in space should be monitored, and even stopped depending on the circumstances. To be honest though, all's fair in love and war, right?

How are we allowed to have them when they're not?

I guess this is just more of the same Bushland hypocrisy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home