Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Republicans Would be Complaining About the Same Things if a Democrat was in Office

O RLY???

I overheard this conversation tonight at dinner. Frankly, I don't recall ever hearing a Republican gripe about a Democrat violating the Constitution. Or illegally detaining foreign citizens without trial, or hell, even charges. Or lying our way into a war... Ok, well, let me rephrase that. Or lying our way into a war specifically derived to line our pockets. Or... Well, come to think of it, I do need to sleep at some point tonight so let me drop this one here.

When a Democrat is in office, Republicans complain about blowjobs, the disconnect of politicians from their people, and lack of family values. Well, we all know about where they stand on these points.

I just thought this would be a pretty interesting story... It's really amazing to hear what our own people believe about the other end of the spectrum, and how wrong they can be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home