Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Presidential Motorcade

So the "President" was in town today. How do I know and why do I care?

Well, I know because it was a pain in the ass getting home tonight. Several subways were shut down, roads were blocked off, and Central Park was being bisected. First he takes away our rights, and now he wants to keep me from getting home so I can go out biking and enjoying our lovely weather?

I care because of the same reasons. Sure he was here on 'official' business, but when has this guy conducted any real business of national import since he took office? I mean, for the better?

I really wanted to ask him to tell Gonzalez to testify, but that just isn't going to happen...

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, April 24, 2007 9:08:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool commentary! Now see my blog for the answer to your latest question.

 
At Thursday, April 26, 2007 9:12:00 AM, Blogger Iggy said...

You're the one who chose the East Side. Moron boy never comes to the West Side. There is no U.N. here, and there are a ton a raving liberals.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home