Friday, June 15, 2007

Rudy Giuliani Threatens to Whack Ron Paul

Ok, so, maybe not, but I just couldn't help posting this:

Rudy Giuliani Threatens to Whack Ron Paul
The campaign manager for Ron Paul advised reporters that the matter was reported to the White House and that Alberto Gonzales promised an immediate investigation right after the 2008 election.
Somehow, I just found this entire thing to be wonderfully hilarious. Hey Rudy, maybe you oughta hire Bernie Kerrik? I heard he's looking for extra 'work.'

1 Comments:

At Friday, June 15, 2007 12:58:00 PM, Blogger ◈lunaluna◈ said...

Your blog is very interesting!
Please, send me the photo of your computer desk.
I'll publish on my blog!.
And if you want I can link your blog on mine!

EMAIL: pcdesktop1@gmail.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home